Hello readers, welcome to carlistbd.com. We would like to thank you, those of you who read our blog and visit the site regularly and inspire us to move forward. Today we want to discuss with you all about 9 Tips for Reduce Motor Car Fuel Consumption that helpful for all drivers, car owners, and related concerned people.
Fuel is the first thing you need to drive a car. It is impossible to drive without fuel. But this fuel is again a big part of the cost. So many people are always worried about fuel consumption. Many people use CNG to reduce fuel consumption. But whether it's CNG or oil, fuel prices are rising. Gas prices are rising! So be more careful in using the car. The car should be used in such a way that there is no extra cost of fuel due to any inconsistency in the car. That's why the following 9 easy ways to comply!
1. Go a little slower: Everyone is in a hurry in life. Everyone wants to run first. But if you want to run first, sometimes you have to fall behind. Suppose you go out with a car, get an empty road, and drive at the desired speed. On the other hand, the destruction of your engine and fuel. The higher the pressure on the engine, the higher the fuel consumption. To drive the car without setting a speed limit. This will reduce fuel consumption even if it is not too late to reach your destination. You may not get the benefit in one day. Try this for a few days or a month, it is sure to reduce fuel consumption.
2. Keep the tire pressure right: Did you know that your tires eat your car's oil! If you think the engine alone consumes oil then you are wrong. Your car's tires also have the ability to consume oil. And this power is given to the car tires only when the pressure of your car tires is not right. Inflated tires are one of the reasons for the increase in fuel consumption of cars. If the inflated tire or the tire pressure of the car is low, it will not be able to run smoothly on the road, resulting in pressure on the engine. And when the pressure is on the engine, he consumes more fuel. As a result, inflated tires cost more fuel. Always keep the tire pressure of the car right. You will see at the end of the month, the car is running longer than before with less fuel. That means you will get more mileage.
Check tire pressure regularly
3. Check the air filter: If your car's air filter is not clean, your car's fuel consumption will increase. This is because the airflow in the engine is obstructed due to the unclean air filter. As a result, the performance of the engine decreases. And because of this, the engine consumes more oil or fuel. Checking the air filter is a very easy task. Look at the user manual of the car, open the filter, and hold it under the sun. Then look at the sun through it. If the sunlight falls on your eyes through the filter, then you know that the filter is clean, and if the sunlight is blocked or not, then you have to clean it. Keep air filters clean, reduce fuel consumption, and fuel wastage.
Clean air filter
4. Increase the speed of the car with caution and care: Many people start the car engine with bad sound. I mean love to play with speed. But if pocket money says you need to reduce fuel consumption a little, then avoid this habit. If you use a car on a daily basis and if it is important for your work, be a little calculator. To smooth the transmission gear of the car, increase the speed of the car carefully. And keep an extra eye on where and when to brake on the road. If you suddenly brake again, the fuel consumption becomes more! So speed up, brake carefully, and do it easily. It will save fuel, can save lives!
Increase and decrease the speed of the car with care.
5. Do not brake and speed up if you get stuck in a traffic jam: If you are stuck in a long traffic jam, you will notice that the trucks try to keep moving, no matter how low the speed. When the jam is running, it does not increase the speed suddenly, and when it is jammed, it does not brake in a hurry. Do you know why? Because it reduces the pressure on the engine and reduces fuel consumption! You can also try this method to reduce the fuel consumption of your car.
6. Taste nature: Always open the car window without turning on the AC in the car. Enjoy a little nature by opening car windows while driving off-road or long road. This will reduce the fuel consumption of the car. The mind will be cheerful.
Drive-in contact with nature
7 Keep old wheels in stock: You may be changing the wheels or tires to make the car new or to keep the handling in order. But the size of the new wheel is more than the old wheel. Which is not perceived by the eyes. Again the engine has to apply extra power to operate this tough new wheel properly. As a result, changing tires or wheels increases fuel consumption, which may not be visible to the naked eye. If you change the wheel of the car, there is no problem but to keep the old wheel in stock. You can reduce the fuel consumption of the car a bit by using it in a long way or if necessary.
8. Keep the car clean and tidy: Haven't you heard that keeping a car clean reduces fuel consumption, isn't it? Listen, the cleaner the car, the better the weight of the car. The excess weight of the car is one of the reasons for the high fuel consumption of the car. Sometimes many people use extra parts in the car or keep it dirty. This increases the weight of the car, increases fuel consumption! So keep the weight of the car as low as possible to keep the fuel consumption of the car low. And always keep the car clean.
Keep the car clean
9. Use vehicle tracker: Car theft is a very common issue nowadays. There is so much worry about car oil that sometimes the car gets annoyed, you can use the vehicle tracking service on the car to get rid of these annoyances and prevent car theft. This allows you to monitor everything in your car on your mobile. Even if you are not in the car, the car will be under your watch. Or while you are in the car, you can find the easiest route to reach your destination in less time by looking at the map through the tracking service. As a result, extra oil costs will be largely saved.
Thank you all for reading this article. We (carlistbd.com team) are grateful for the time you have given valuable feedback about the tips and tricks.