Hello readers, welcome to carlistbd.com. We would like to thank you, those of you who read our blog and visit the site regularly and inspire us to move forward. Today we want to discuss with you all about the Motor Car driver Responsibility on the Road that helpful for all drivers, car owners, and related concerned people.We know that driving is the controlled operation and movement of a motor car, all types of vehicles, including motorcycles, trucks, and buses. Before give a license or permission to drive on public highways is granted based on a set of conditions being met and drivers are required to follow the established road and traffic laws in the location they are driving.
To drive a motor vehicle in a public place every one must have a driving license. To obtain a driving license one should hold a learner driving license before appearing the driving test. Application for the learner's license to be submitted to the licensing authority in the prescribed form along with related papers and fees. An applicant not being a foreign national must be able to read and write either Bengali or English. The successful candidate of the driving test has to submit an application in the prescribed form to the licensing authority along with the related papers & fees.
It is difficult to avoid responsibility. Everyone has some sense of responsibility in their position. Similarly, some of your responsible and conscious behavior as a driver while driving on the road is desirable for everyone. Traffic discipline is a symbol of a nation's civilization, let's obey traffic laws and build a traffic-free Dhaka. Let us know the suggestions.
To the driver.
1. Before driving, check all the documents and driving license of the vehicle and keep the updated documents with you.
2. Refrain from blowing the horn unnecessarily.
3. Drive with the seatbelt fastened.
4. Obey the speed limit while driving.
5. Refrain from changing lanes frequently.
. Avoid overtaking unnecessarily and overtaking it carefully.
. Refrain from using any type of sticker that is loose/temporary except for permanent stickers with the logo of your organization.
. Regularly check car parts to prevent accidents.
9. Refrain from driving in the opposite direction.
10. Do not create obstacles by parking your car in the designated lane.
11. Do not carry passengers over carrying capacity.
12. Refrain from driving when you are tired/sick/drunk.
13. Always keep the left lane open.
14. Avoid intersections and picking up / dropping off passengers on the road.
15. Know and obey traffic laws and signals.
16. Do not pick up and drop off passengers anywhere except bus-bay / designated place.
16. When stopping, always stop on the left side of the road.
16. Use the indicator to move left / right.
Thank you all for reading this article. We (carlistbd.com team) are grateful for the time you have given valuable feedback about the tips and tricks.